Jose Fas, Agency Rates Validation Officer who works in our Watford Head Office, is set to run 7 half marathons for Myeloma UK, the only UK organisation focused on Myeloma, a form of Bone Marrow Cancer.
Myeloma UK helps patients live longer with a better quality of life, by accelerating the discovery and development and access to new treatments, while helping patients and their families cope with everything a diagnosis of Myeloma brings.
Jose lost his auntie to Myeloma in March 2012 and has since pledged to raise £2,500 for the charity, so far raising an impressive £1,140.
On 3rd February he will be running one of the 1st of his 7 half marathons in Watford, as well as this he will be entering a 10K and a further 5-7 half marathons from September – December 2014.
Currently the half marathons Jose is registered to run are:
• Watford Half Marathon 2014 – 3rd February
• Watford 10K 2014 – 5th May
• Windsor Half Marathon – 25th May
• Cambridge Half Marathon – 1st June
• St Albans Half Marathon 2014 – 8th June
• Northampton Half Marathon – 29th June
Good luck Jose!