Thank you to all of you who took part in our Annual Client Satisfaction, providing us with valuable feedback to help ensure our Service Improvement Plan for 2014/15 includes areas for service development and improvement that will make the biggest difference to your Trust. Last year’s feedback was used to drive and develop a range of targeted workforce initiatives.
Every Trust that completed the survey was entered into a prize draw, whereby 20 were then selected at random to each receive a £500 donation towards their nominated charity. In instances where the Trust Lead at these 20 Trusts also completed the survey; we doubled the charitable contribution to £1,000 per Trust.
Below are the Trusts that were randomly selected for a charitable donation:
• Bradford District Care NHS Trust
• Camden & Islington NHS Foundation Trust
• Colchester Hospital University Foundation Trust
• East Kent Hospitals Uni NHS Foundation Trust
• Heatherwood & Wexham Park Hospitals NHS Trust
• Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
• Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust
• Portsmouth Hospitals Trust
• South London & Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
• Southport and Ormskirk Hospital NHS Trust
• Surrey & Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
• Tameside Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
• University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust
• Warrington & Halton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
• Worcestershire Health and Care NHS Trust
• Medway NHS Foundation Trust
• The Walton Centre NHS Foundation Trust
• East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust
• Basildon & Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
• North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Foundation Trust
Thank you again to all of you who provided us with your valuable feedback.