Read our latest safety and quality e-briefing edition.
This season’s issue includes information on:
•NHS Professionals and the new care certificate
• Speaking out for safety and quality
• Feedback that can make a difference ….
• Issues arising during assignment/shift
• Treating tiredness in a timely way
• National care certificate
• Pilots road rest registered nurse revalidation model
NHS Professionals manages the temporary staffing needs of around 66 NHS Trusts across England. An integral part of the NHS, it aims to reduce Trusts’ spending on flexible workers without compromising quality, by providing greater transparency of demand and supplying bank staff at the best possible rate. Its bank of more than 40,000 flexible workers comprises general and specialist nurses, doctors, midwives, admin/clerical , allied health professionals, healthcare scientists, support services among other healthcare professionals.