Stanley Anyadi, Admin & Clerical worker at East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust, was one of January’s Bank Worker Of The Month winners. We caught up with Stanley following his award, to congratulate him and find out a bit more about his role and personal experience with NHS Professionals.
1.How did you get into your current area of work?
I worked my way up starting at Gunnelswood Park (another site in Stevenage that manages the health records) as I needed a job after returning from travelling. I really enjoy working within the NHS so I sent my CV to NHSP for more opportunities.
2. What does your typical day at work consist of?
Data Analysis, forecasting for the Trust
3. How would your colleagues describe you in three words?
Consciences, hardworking and a team player
4. What’s been your proudest achievement at work to date?
Ability to change activities within the Trust for the better and adding value
5. What’s the most challenging part of your role?
The pressure from the Trust
6. What’s the best thing about working for NHSP?
I get paid on time with no issues and there is always regular work available
7. What do you usually do on your days off?
I enjoy doing research and also going on long walks
The Bank Worker Of The Month award acknowledges Bank Workers who have gone above and beyond what is required in their everyday duties.
There is an award for four categories; Care Support Worker/Healthcare Assistant, Specialist Nurse, Registered Nurse and Admin & Clerical.
To win this award, the workers must fulfil the following criteria:
• Achieve ‘5 – Excellent’ on all five of the sections of the ‘Performance Evaluation System’, which is completed by the Ward Manager at the end of each shift.
• Not cancel any shifts for that month.
• Fill the highest number of shifts in the month for which they are being considered for.
A huge well done to Stanley and all the other winners for January! Thank you to all of our Bank Members for ensuring that patients receive the best care possible, and for being great ambassadors for NHS Professionals.
NHS Professionals manages the temporary staffing needs of around 66 NHS Trusts across England. An integral part of the NHS, it aims to reduce Trusts’ spending on flexible workers without compromising quality, by providing greater transparency of demand and supplying bank staff at the best possible rate. Its bank of more than 40,000 flexible workers comprises general and specialist nurses, doctors, midwives, admin/clerical , allied health professionals, healthcare scientists, support services among other healthcare professionals.
You must be logged in to post a comment.